Today I bring you a special treat. No less than two characters in one interview. These characters are from Stealing Beauty, The Fairy Tales After Dark Series, by JESSICA COLLINS. And you also get a glimpse into the story and an excerpt.
Jessica Collins is a new contemporary erotic romance author currently living in New Jersey along with her incredibly supportive husband (let’s be honest, he enjoys the *ahem* research *ahem* he gets to assist with) and the love of their life – their pitbull, she. In her free time, she enjoys watching horror movies, taking baths, playing old-school Nintendo on her computer, and appreciating life.
Combining classic characters and erotica, Jessica has created a world the reader wishes they were a part of. Alpha males, confident heroines, amazing friendships, and fan-worthy sex combine with enough tension to keep you on the edge of your panty-soaked seat all night long in the new Fairy Tales After Dark series. Discover how each tale is rewritten into today’s world as the characters search for their happy ending – in more ways than one!
Facebook Profile https://www.facebook.com/jessica.collins.author.75054
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/authorjessicacollins/
Facebook Group (Fairy Tales After Dark): https://www.facebook.com/groups/1393011250760671/
Twitter: @AuthJessCollins (https://twitter.com/AuthJessCollins)
She wants him. He needs her. This time, it’s the Beast who’s going to attempt to tame the Beauty. Desire… danger… a whole lotta heat – this isn’t your childhood fairy tale.
A stubborn beauty…. Anabelle Lehala just wants to spend time with her best friend, finish law school, and provide a good life for her and her father. Her world is knocked upside down when she meets a mysterious, captivating stranger who tempts her like no one before. Refusing to be just another notch in his belt, Belle forces herself to stay away from him at all costs.
An egotistical beast…. Rich, powerful, and handsome, Aleksandr Wolfe has been accustomed to getting whatever he desires. That is, until he meets Belle. Immediately captivated by her, Aleks can’t understand why she won’t give in to the obvious mutual desire between them. Helpless to stay away from her, Aleks wonders if she’ll be the one thing he can never have.
The fight for her life…. When Anabelle finds herself in danger after refusing the advances of Gabriel Avenant, a man who believes she is his and his alone, Aleksandr vows to protect her. As their attraction grows, they each must decide if they are willing to give the ultimate sacrifice—their hearts.
Releasing March 28th, 2017
Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XJP8KWX
Goodreads: Stealing Beauty
Publisher: Deep Desires Press – the newest, hottest, erotica publishers. Their webpage is www.deepdesirespress.com and are looking for submissions in all erotica categories.
Trailer Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STOPZ-G_wWo&feature=youtu.be
*All books in this series are standalone, contemporary erotic romance, which feature characters from other books and feature a HEA*
Pre-order and order links:
Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XJP8KWX
He looked at her for a moment before continuing, voice low. “Let’s be honest for a moment, shall we? I’ve been fantasizing about you since the first night we met, and I can feel your eyes on me whenever I’m near you.” He paused a moment, tongue darting out briefly to lick his bottom lip. “We should just fuck and get it out of the way.”
Belle stopped breathing. She wanted to take him up on his offer — she had never wanted to sleep with a man as badly as she wanted him.
“Mr. Wolfe, let me make one thing perfectly clear. I own a club. I deal in attraction. You wouldn’t get a call back.” Belle narrowed her eyes back in a challenge. Ok, so she lied a little, yet he needed to know there wouldn’t be anything between them, no matter how often she thought about it.
“It that so?”
“Yes,” she huffed out a breath, proud of herself for staying strong against his attempts at her.
He stared at her for another moment, his penetrating gaze holding her in place. He stood, walking around the desk towards her, fingers on his left hand grazing the edge of the dark wood.
His face remained impassive, but his eyes, his eyes looked — calculating.
Oh, no. I know that look. I created that look. Belle moved to stand but Aleks was too quick. He leaned forward, a hand on each side of her chair, entrapping her in the small space. The earthy scent she was beginning to grow fond of flooded her nostrils. The muscles in his forearms flexed as he gripped the chair, and the heat from his body warmed her as he leaned forward, dangerously close into her personal space, forcing her head back against the leather.
“Women have pretended to say no to me before. Seems I always change their mind.”
His arrogance was the cold water she needed to focus. She wasn’t about to let him intimidate her. “Pretended? You’re such a prick. I’m not other women. Belle held his gaze as his look darkened, blue turning cerulean, a slow smile forming on his face.
“Mm hm,” he uttered, not convinced. His voice dropped as he continued, “Tell me, did you think about it the other night? Me fucking you against the wall? Or perhaps you’re thinking about it now — being bent over my desk as I take you from behind?” He wouldn’t release her gaze, pupils dilating as he spoke. His facial expression, his voice, his sheer intensity, all mixed with his words; he was devastating.
“The only reason those thoughts cross my mind is because I have to listen to you talk about them.” She hated feeling the blush creep across her cheeks. He reached with one hand to stroke her cheek with his thumb, his fingers wrapping towards the back of her head.
“Your cheeks turn such a pretty shade of pink when you lie to me, Belle.”
The touch sent a jolt through her body as a breath caught in her throat. She knew he heard, being so close to her. He leaned down into her, close enough she could almost feel his chest on hers. He placed his lips next to the ear opposite his hand and she felt his warm breath on her. His masculine scent engulfed her.
“Consider your challenge accepted. You will say ‘yes’ to me, Belle. In fact, you will beg for it.”
“I — I don’t recall offering you a challenge, Mr. Wolfe.” Her voice had sounded raspier than she had intended. She resisted the temptation to lean her face into his.
“You saying no is the challenge. You can tell yourself you won’t give in. You can try to resist me all you want, but it won’t work. I always win.”
- What is your name and how old are you?
Hi! I’m Anabelle Lahela, and I’m 26. This is Aleksandr Wolfe, he’s 32.
- Do you have, or have you ever had, a nickname? Belle: My nickname has always been Belle. Most people don’t actually know my first name is Anabelle!
Aleks: Aleks is the most common. I’ve also been called The Beast – that’s probably the… nicest… of the nicknames I’ve been given.
Belle: He’s right. For a couple of weeks there I only referred to him as “the asshole”. Aleks: Yeah, or “arrogant bastard”. That’s always been my favorite.
- Are you married? Aleks: Not yet – I’ve locked it down though.
Belle: “It”? I thought we’ve talked about this.
Aleks: You’re right – I’ve locked HER down.
- Where were you born? Belle: A born and raised Jersey Girl!
Aleks: I was born in Sochi, Russia. My father moved us to Manhattan when I was nine and I moved to Jersey in my twenties.
- How would you describe your physical characteristics? Aleks: Let me describe her – she’s far too modest. Belle has the most gorgous amber colored eyes. She has long, auburn hair which is soft as silk as it runs through my fingers. She’s petite, yet has curves made to tempt a man like me. And those lips. Perfect for-
Belle: THAT’s enough. I know exactly where you’re going with that one!
Aleks: (Laughs) Well, it’s true. As for me, I’m 6’5”, 230 lbs of pure sex appeal.
- How would you describe your personality? Belle: Well, we can cerntantly call him humble, no? (Looks at him and smiles.) I’m mostly an introvert. I’d prefer to sit in my bath and read than go out. Every once in a while I like to dance though.
Aleks: Yeah, except your “dancing” either leads to a very good night, or an awful one…
Belle: Oh, please. That’s your temper’s fault. (Looks at Aleks for a moment) Are you going to answer?
Aleks: (Sighs) I’m… I’m learning to be… kinder. More… compassionate. I have a tendency to get angry quickly and have been known to be… aggressive. I’ll just leave it at that.
- What do you most like about yourself? Belle: I’m a really good friend.
Aleks: I’m determined. I always get what I want. (smiles at Belle)
- Do you have a trait you dislike? Aleks: Nope. I’m pretty perfect. (Smirks)
Belle: (Gently hits his arm). He wishes he weren’t so jealous! As for me… I’m the perfect one (laughs).
- Do you generally tell the truth? If so, under what circumstances would you lie?
Belle: Why don’t you take this one, hmm?
Aleks: Oh yes. I learned she’s like a bloodhound when it comes to lying. Even just fibbing. She always knows! It saves me a lot of trouble to just be honest.
Belle: And by honest, you mean “Don’t do anything I’d have to apologize for?”
Aleks: Absolutely, kotik.
- What hopes and ambitions do you have? Aleks: (Looks at Belle) I want to be everything she needs. I want her to wake up one day when she’s 90 and look back and not regret being with me. I want to be a better man… for her.
Belle: I… well, I need a minute now that I’m gonna cry…
- How are your relationships with your own sex, generally? Belle: Well I have no issues.
Aleks: To be fair, I went from a career in MMA to a real estate company. I’ve always been in competition with other men. I’ve never really set out to befriend them.
- How are your relationships with the opposite sex, generally? Aleks: (Smirks and looks at Belle) For the sake of my relationship, I’m not going to answer this question.
Belle: (Narrows her eyes) For the sake of my relationship, I’m not going to answer this question.
- How would you describe your dress style? Belle: I’m totally “girlie”. I love dresses and skirts.
Aleks: Oh, I love your dresses and skirts too. (Winks) I’m normally in suits all day. Belle: I do not complain about you being in suits all day!
- What hobbies/interests do you have? Belle: Reading. I love to read.
Aleks: I’ve recently loved reading too.
- What sports do you do, or watch? Aleks: I’ve mentioned it, but for 6 years I was involved in MMA.
Belle: Don’t be modest here! He’s amazing. He left undefeated! As for me, I’m a football fan. Goooo Raiders!!
Aleks: Wait, what? The Raiders? I didn’t know that. Why?
Belle: (Laughs) I liked the colors. I just stuck with them!
- What are your favourite foods/drinks? Belle: Chicken Francaise over pasta. With lots of extra Francaise sauce. Pinot Noir. I’m not picky which kind.
Aleks: A dry-aged Filet Mignon with creamed spinach and a glass of whiskey.
- How would you describe your sense of humour? Belle: Cheesy, but hilarious!
- How would you describe your temper? Aleks: Quick, harsh, and more recently, regrettable.
- Do you think your author has portrayed you accurately? Belle: I do. She told our story – the good, the bad, the ugly… and the beautiful.
Aleks: I agree. Although, she could have added some more of the sex… (winks).
Belle: Uh, no. There’s already too much of it as it is! We’re more than just sex you know.
Aleks kisses her neck. I know kotik.
- Do you think readers will like or dislike you? Aleks: The women will love me.
Belle: I knew you were going to say that!! The funniest thing is I was going to say… the women will love him. Don’t get any ideas though ladies, he’s my sexy beast!!